As we raise awareness and funds to bring restoration and healing to girls rescued from sex trafficking, we believe every God-given gift and talent can be used! Here’s a short list on ways to get involved:
- Retail Representative: Deliver products, display jewelry; interface with store owners
- Jewelry Making: No experience necessary, just a willingness to learn.
- Marketing: Help with website, social media and print materials.
- Sales: Be a part of our sales team at exhibits, fundraisers and local business events.
- Website Sales: Assist with processing and filling orders from our online store.
- Donations: Seek out donations of jewelry supplies and financial resources for supplies.
- Organization: Keep finished inventory and supplies organized.
- Watch for signs of trafficking: Go to www.humantrafficking.org to learn about the signs of a trafficked person.
- Volunteer with Crisis Aid: Contact them at 1.888.740.7779.
To get started, or for more information, contact us.
• Spread the word in your sphere of influence.
• Engage with like-minded people to raise awareness.
• Tap into Crisis Aid’s educational and prevention programs.
• Enlist your family and friends. Together you can make a difference.
• Set aside $1 for 61 days. Give that money to help free girls in sex trafficking.
• Wear Monarch jewelery and accessories. They also make great gifts.